We are bringing your sweet tooth a sweet chaffle recipe that you will be making in no time.
It all started with the basic chaffle recipe – and now, let’s kick that low carb waffle recipe up a notch and give you a keto dessert or a keto breakfast that you will love.
Anyone who has gone without sugar whether on keto or low carb, knows the pains – yes, sometimes hunger pains. But seriously, that sugar craving struggle is REAL. As we mention often here on Keto Dirty, our goal is to help you find ways to create a keto lifestyle. We blur the lines of traditional keto where you may not use certain ingredients or may not drink diet drinks.
If you are strict keto, this may not be for you – but if you like dirty keto and to keto dirty like us, you are in good company!
Delicious Keto Dessert or Breakfast
Let’s make a sweet chaffle for dessert or no judgement if you eat this for breakfast. It’s good – REAL GOOD! This has just a hint of chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla and LOTS of yum. If you previously enjoyed waffles for breakfast, than this is a great alternative to that bad habit.
Tips for Making Sweet Chaffles
A few things to note before you make your own batch of sweet chaffles!
Make it How You Like It
Our sweet chaffle recipe can be made many ways. We always suggest making it to your liking. For example, if you aren’t big on cinnamon, leave it out.
If you want extra butter, go for it. All that said, keep it keto friendly – this low carb dessert truly is legit!
The cheese in this sweet chaffle is cream cheese! While our recipe suggests nuking it, it’s all in the consistency.
If your cream cheese temperature is able to be stirred easily, great! Cold cream cheese will make mixing the ingredients more difficult.
I suggest topping your hot chaffle with a slice of butter. You may have noticed sometimes low carb desserts are a bit dry.
The butter, to me gives this dessert a great finishing touch!
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Cocoa
- 1.5 Tablespoons Sweetener (you can use between 2-3, I prefer 2.5)
- 1 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoons Cinnamon (optional)
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Waffle Maker
- 1 Teaspoon Butter (optional)
- Place cream cheese into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. (This step is not needed if your cream cheese is at room temperature.)
- Mix the rest of your sweet chaffle ingredients in to the bowl with the cream cheese.
- Plug-in your waffle maker and spray with coconut oil.
- Spoon just enough of your mixed sweet chaffle ingredients on to the waffle maker.
- Close your waffle maker and wait patiently, yes - it will be hard.
- The exact cook time varies, depending on your waffle maker. We find that most waffle makers cook the sweet chaffles in approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove your cooked sweet chaffle and place on a plate.
- Top with a slice of butter.
If you aren't a cinnamon person, you can totally leave that ingredient out of your sweet chaffles. We hope that this keto dessert recipe becomes your new favorite! If you love it as much as we do, please share on social media with your friends.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Low Carb Chocolate Waffles
I guess the best way I can describe what these taste like is a chocolate waffle, a keto friendly, low carb chocolate waffle – of course! The great thing is, this recipe’s batter really works well in creating a waffle. You aren’t going to get some weird texture, like some of the low carb desserts that I’ve tried. These chocolate keto waffles are the real deal!
Send Us Your Sweet Chaffle Pictures
SHOW US YOUR CHAFFLES – send in your sweet chaffles photos to either community at keto dirty dot com or by posting them on our Keto Dirty Facebook Page (you are totally following us, right?!) We look forward to sharing our Keto community photos of sweet chaffles!
This is one of our favorite keto recipes. I love how this can be made in just a few minutes with a handful of ingredients. Bonus – it leaves you feeling like you actually ate something!
- If you haven’t tried our Chaffle Recipe – do it! It’s not quite the dessert low carb waffle that this is, but it makes an awesome bread and does not disappoint!
- Here are our favorite waffle makers for chaffle making!
- Best Keto Breakfast Recipes
Make sure to follow Keto Dirty on social!