We are sharing an Easy KETO Meatballs recipe today. The reason I love this so much, it’s one of those things you can make ahead, put in the fridge or freezer and have handy for easy eating.
There are many ways to make KETO meatballs, but today’s recipe is our tried and true because well – it’s super simple. I’m a working mom and time is NOT on my side. In order to stay KETO diet focused, I have to meal prep and know exactly what I am going to eat.
How to Make KETO Meatballs
These KETO meatballs really are perfect because there are just so many ways you can eat them! But yadda yadda, let’s just get to our easy KETO meatball recipe and then I’ll share some different ways to eat these.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup crushed pork rinds
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Mix the above ingredients in a bowl
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop - diving meat into desired meatball size (make sure they are all the same size, whatever size you choose)
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. This depends on size. Check to make sure that these are done before eating!
These are numerous ways to eat these KETO meatballs! Check out our list of suggestions below.
This will make approximately 40 meatballs. This will all depend on the size of your meatballs.
How to Freeze KETO Meatballs
If you are looking to freeze meatballs, here’s a few tips. You will want to wait until the meatballs completely cool on the baking sheet. After they have cooled, scrape the fat away from the meatballs and seal in a freezer safe bag or air tight container in the freezer.
The secret to freezing meatballs is making sure the meat is not exposed to air.
How to Reheat Frozen KETO Meatballs
Reheating your frozen KETO meatballs is easy. Just preheat your over to 350 degrees. Place the meatballs on a baking dish and cook for approximately 20-25 minutes. Make sure that your meatballs are heated thoroughly!
Ways to Eat Low Carb Meatballs
Since we are keeping it low carb and KETO friendly – here are some suggestions on ways to eat your low carb meatballs:
- KETO Meatballs and Zoodles – add zoodles and garlic butter
- Create a cream sauce out of butter, cream cheese and mozzarella
- Mix with an asian sauce and cauliflower rice
- Make a KETO meatball bake with a low sugar marinara and lots of cheese
- Eat plain! Keep these in your fridge as a quick KETO snack idea! (make sure to check out our list of KETO Snack ideas)
I hope you enjoy this recipe!