The BEST Keto Smoked Sausage Recipes!
Smoked sausage is a keto meat that is a favorite of this mama. It’s a quick and easy meat to cook if you buy pre-cooked – and absolutely delicious fresh out of the smoker. Smoked sausage is a cheap keto find – which we all know that eating keto can get expensive! Plus, there are so many ways to use smoked sausage in keto recipes!
Today on Daily Keto, we are diving in to Keto Smoked Sausage recipes, how to smoke, the net carbs of each brand and more!
Tips for Smoking Sausage
Typically, I buy pre-cooked smoked sausage. Keep reading to learn about the net carbs for each of the various brands. If you are smoking sausage in your smoker – here are some tips to help you perfect your meat!
How to Smoke Sausage
Want to know how to smoke sausage? Here is a quick and easy guide to teach you how to smoke sausage.
Just 5 steps and you will be making your keto smoked sausage in no time!
- Set up your smoker with smoking wood chips
- Get your smoker to 250 degrees F
- Place your italian sausage or andouille sausage on the smoker rack
- Place sausages approximately 1/2 inches apart
- Smoke your sausages for 3 hours to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F
Smoked Sausage Cooking Temperature
Make sure that your sausage is thoroughly smoked!
Using a meat thermometer – make sure that your smoke sausage has an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Net Carbs for Smoked Sausages
So many sausage brands but which one should you buy? Let’s look at the top pre-cooked smoked sausages and look at what the net carbs are for each brand.
Eckrich Smoked Sausage
First we have the net carb count per serving for several of the Eckrich Smoked Sausage types.
- Eckrich Beef Smoked Sausage – 2 net carbs
- Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage by Eckrich – 4 net carbs
- Smoked Sausage Made Pork Turkey Beef by Eckrich – 4 net carbs
- Cheddar Smoked Sausage by Eckrich – 4 net carbs
- Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausages by Eckrich – 3 net carbs
- Smoked Sausage Made With Pork Turkey Beef by Eckrich – 4 net carbs
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage
Next, Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausages – here are the net carbs for each:
- Smoked Turkey Sausages by Hillshire Farm – 2 net carbs
- Cajun Style Andouille Smoked Sausage by Hillshire Farm – 2 net carbs
- Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage – 3 net carbs
- Cheddar Wurst Smoked Sausage With Wisconsin Cheese by Hillshire Farm – 3 net carbs
- Chicken Hardwood Smoked Sausage by Hillshire Farm – 2 net carbs
- Lite Smoked Sausage With Turkey Pork & Beef by Hillshire Farm – 1 net carb
- Smoked Sausage; Pork Turkey & Beef by Hillshire Farm – 3 net carbs
Duke’s Smoked Sausage
Last, we have Duke’s Smoked Sausage net carb counts:
- Original Shorty Smoked Sausages by Duke’s – 1 net carb
- Hot & Spicy Shorty Smoked Sausages by Dukes – 1 net carb
- Hatch Green Chile Smoked Shorty Sausages by Duke’s – 1 net carb
- Hickory Peach Bbq Smoked Shorty Sausages by Duke’s – 2 net carb
- Chorizo And Lime Smoked Shorty Sausages by Duke’s – 1 net carb
- Shorty Smoked Sausages And Cheddar Crisps by Duke’s – 1 net carb
Best Keto Smoked Sausage Recipes
Hope these delicious low carb smoked sausage recipes help you find a great sausage keto meal for dinner tonight! Enjoy and keto on.
Keto Smoked Sausage Recipes is part of the Daily Keto Blog